Friday, December 12, 2008

Self Evulation unit 4

REGARDING YOUR OWN PERFORMANCE

1. What were the three aspects of the assignments I've submitted that I am most proud of?

I think I did a very good job explaining contraception in the unit 4 part 1 Compendium Review. I also thought I did a good job on the unit 4 part 1 lab for the stages of the fetus. And the lab for Demographics I felt I did a good job on.
2. What two aspects of my submitted assignments do I believe could have used some improvement?

I should have explained myself more thoroughly in the second Compendium Review and I ethical issues essay should have been longer

3. What do I believe my overall grade should be for this unit?

I think I did about B work, some was A, but overall it is a B.

4. How could I perform better in the next unit?

Well, in my next science class, since there isn’t another unit I need to allow myself more time.

REGARDING THE UNIT (adapted from Stephen Brookfield, University of St. Thomas "Critical Incident Questionnaire")

1. At what moment during this unit did you feel most engaged with the course?

When I was studying the development of the child in the women, it was fascinating and inspiring.

2. At what moment unit did you feel most distanced from the course?

Oh, trying to get through the reading the demographics study about Asia for the ethical issues essay, it was long and tedious.

3. What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit that find most affirming and helpful?

I was having trouble with the demographics simulator and I logged on to the ning network and someone else had had the same problem and I was able to get the answer I needed.

4. What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit did you find most puzzling or confusing?

Nothing, I didn’t work with other students of the teacher enough for that to be an issue.

5. What about this unit surprised you the most? (This could be something about your own reactions to the course, something that someone did, or anything else that occurs to you.)

I think I found studying demographics the most surprising, I didn’t know about the Great leap forward or the huge number’s of aging population in places other than china.

No comments: